Accreditations and Approvals
- OECD GLP Certified - National GLP compliance monitoring authority (NGCMA), dept. of science and technology, government of India.
- CPCSEA Registered - Committee for the purpose of control, and supervision of experiments on animals (CPCSEA), ministry of environment, forests, and climate change, GOI.
- Approved - State drug controller as a government approved drug testing laboratory for carrying out tests on drugs / cosmetics, and raw materials used in manufacture on behalf of licensees for manufacture and for sale of drugs / cosmetics
- Review committee on genetic manipulation (RCGM), department of biotechnology, GOI to conduct experiments on animals for DNA or genetically modified resources
- AAALAC Accredited - Association for assessment, and accreditation of laboratory animal care
- Recognised by department of scientific, and industrial research (DSIR)
- ISO 17025 accreditation from NABL (National Accreditation Board for testing and calibration Laboratories) for biological and chemical testing
- Approved by CIB & RC (Central Insecticides Board, and Registration Committee) government of India